In this episode, we chat with David Weill, the former Director of the Center for Advanced Lung Diseases and the Lung and Heart-Lung Transplant Program at Stanford University Medical Center. Since leaving this position behind, David has been assisting transplant programs across the country – with a dedication to improving the delivery of transplant care.
In May of 2021, David published Exhale: Hope, Healing, and a Life in Transplant, a memoir that outlines the emotional rollercoaster of saving and losing lives – and what it took for him to step back and reassess his own life…
TRĒ House products are crafted to bring you the best that legal, delivered-to-your-door THC has to offer. TRĒ House utilizes unique blends of carefully selected minor cannabinoids that get you lit in ways you’ve only ever dreamed of. TRĒ House offers an array of premium, legal THC products including gummies, vapes, prerolls, and more. Head over to trehouse.com
and enjoy 30% off your order
AND get a free Acapulco Gold HHC preroll when you use coupon code GENIUS
. This offer expires August 31, 2023
Click play now to discover:
- What prompted David to leave his role at Stanford University Medical Center.
- The pros and cons of working in a lung transplant program.
- How David is working to innovate the science behind lung transplants.
- Why certain transplant operations are more risky than others.
- How the outcomes of single and double lung transplant surgery differ.
You can find David’s website here!
Episode also available on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/30PvU9C
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed